I was chatting with Yijun on MSN and our conversation inspired me to posts 10 weird things about myself.Yijun,remember to post yours okay? (:
1* I'm allergy to necklaces.I cannot wear them for a long time.
2* I'm allergy to citrus fruit's skin. Orange skin in particular.My mouth itches when I eat them.
3* I'm terrified of the sounds of crackling knuckles. When you sees my traumatized expression and hands covering my ears,you know what's happening.
4* I hate going to the movies. If my friend didn't treat me for the recent movie,"Just follow law",the very last time I watched the movie was 2 years ago.
5* I love wasabi. I know you people hate it.
6* I don't eat instant noodles without lime.
7* I've never been to K-box. Bring me there sometime?
8* I love be-spectacled guys.
9* I dislike cats but I love Marie from Aristocats in Disney.