I think the History of Principles of Design(HPD) class is the best class as compared to other lessons.This is the only lesson that at least makes me feel happy and willing to sit there quietly,listening to the teacher.How I wish we could have HPD lesson everyday.
Well,today during HPD lesson,we were grouped into three(I was in a group with Gervina and Yuxiang) and we started on doing a project,which emphasized on what we learnt today-elements and principles of design.We worked on a creation named "Waterbank" and it conveys the message of the importance of saving water.The process of making that object was quite enjoyable and fun though.Initially,I was kind of confident at the beginning of the one-minute presentation but Kieran made me giggled so hard and Gervina had to help me complete the rest of the presentation.As based on what I heard from Janice,our group members got an A' for our one-minute presentation.Anyway,I guess the outcome is not so important,what matters is the process that we are going through.I think it's fine as long as we gain something while learning.
My cousin introduced to me this really funny video.
Do take note that this video contains explicit swearings.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwOv0xg31nk