<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24770279?origin\x3dhttp://flowerhanky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
“Quand il me prend dans ses bras,
Il me parle tout bas,
Je vois la vie en rose.


Mix Goldfish .L



31st January

follow me on Twitter

traintracks

Alden Cihui Fadzli Farrhan Gervina Hwee See Janice Jerelynn Joanne Jocelyn Kevin Melody Mindy Peng Hui Qudsia Sheryl Soon Fang Wen Kiong Xue Ling Yijun Yijun II

Liveearth short films.

credits

1 2 3
Tuesday, April 17, 2007

On sunday,which is the day before,on 15th of April,I went to my cousin's house to celebrate her baby's first month.Well,I thought of going in the first place,mainly because I wanted to take a look at the baby,of course.But as we reached there,my brother was really really surprised when he was about to step into my cousin's door.My cousin's friend is actually my brother's current science teacher.I handed the gift to my cousin and headed to my aunt's house,which is only next door then.I stayed at my aunt's house for quite sometime and I then thought of going to check out the baby.I stroked the little baby's forhead and when I turned my head on the next moment,guess who I saw,Miss Ang from Zhenghua Secondary(She's not the skinny one),sitting on my right,on the sofa.She too,happened to be my cousin's friend again.And my brother's science teacher,is actually Miss Ang's boyfriend and they are marrying soon.I chatted with her for like 5 minutes then I walked out of my cousin's house again.Haha.It's like kind of unbelievable,but things like this do happen.Things doesn't always happen the way that you wanted it to be.Life is full of suprises.Haha.

Today is just another typical day for me.Getting up in the morning,prepare and go to school,meeting my new classmates in school before lesson starts.I had to prepare the apparels that I wanted to wear the next day if not I think everything will be in a mess when morning starts.Sometimes I really had a headache choosing what to wear for school.Everytime I looked at my wardrobe,I would think of Cheryl.Because,I remember her saying this to me in the past,"Studying in poly would be a hassle,we would have to think of what to wear for the next day.In Jc,you've got a uniform,so it'll be much easier."Thinking of that,I think it really make sense.But I still prefer poly life.Haha.I think my classmates are unity as one.We practically do anything together.We eat together,we buy books together and even like yesterday,we're late for class together as a class.Lessons so far are quite okay.Today,in one of the lessons,our lecturer made us draw a swivel chair in the classroom.I think I'm having a phobia of drawing chairs already.It freaks me when I sees chairs now.Wonder what he'll ask us to draw the next time.