I was in a group,together with Kieran,Gervina,Weijun and Shuping.All of them were like so good at handling all those problematic practical stuffs while I was there like,doing not much stuffs.But after the two girls explained everything in detail,I started to understand a little afterward.Thanks Gervina and Shuping(:The practical session were suppose to end at five today.But the lecturers dismissed us at around four.As long as the group has finished their work,they are allowed to leave.Since the time is still early,I suggested to Shujun that we go back to our secondary to receive our O'level certificates.Even though her school was quite near to mine,today was the very first time I stepped into her school.I stepped into her school's main gate,I was like so fascinated by the panoramic view of the school.Her school was so spacious compared to mine which is just like the particles in a solid figure-everything is packed so closely.After we took our respective certificates,we took the LRT home.It has been a long time since I last took the LRT.It brings back so many wonderful memories of mine.I looked at the students in the train cabin and it reminded me that I was once like them.Wearing my school uniform,squeezing with other passengers after school,trying very hard to get myself a place in the cabin so that I can get home early.I still does the same everyday too-but it's a bus at the present,not the train.How I wish I could go back to the days with uniforms.
Recently,I've bumped into quite a number of familiar people in Np.Primary school friends occupied the majority.I wanted to greet them,but was afraid to because some of them might have forgotten me already.For instance,I saw one of my primary six classmate at Np last thursday and I went up to greet her first.After I said Hi,she looked at my face in a really puzzled manner and actually replied,"Who are you?"Before I could finish my next sentence.But after she paused for a couple of seconds,she finally recalled.I really do not want to face this kind of embarassment again.Therefore,I decided not to initiate for the greeting part again.If you know me or find me familiar,don't hesitate to say hi-I don't eat,so no worries(:
I do agree to this saying
"ITS A SMALL WORLD AFTER-ALL."
I went to my cca's orientation the week before last week,on friday.We later started to played some ice-breaker games,which was part of the cca's planned schedule.As I tilted my body to a side to move myself out of the seats,I saw a really familiar guy at the corner.He was my kindergarten childhood friend but I just couldn't remember his name.I went to say hi to him afterward and asked him whether he was from Glory Kindergarten.And to my surprise,he is really my long-lost friend and he said he actually remembered me too.I doubt few people would have a idea of what their friend in kindergarten looks like now.I'm quite amazed by my memory bank too(: