I slept at 11 plus yesterday but had to wake up at 4 in the morning to prepare.When everything was ready and everyone was here,we set off to
Lim Chu Kang Chinese ceremetry.This year was exceptionally quiet because few people turned up.But it was still very excited.I don't know why but I just love going to the cemetry.I think it's probably due to the mysterious and scary atmosphere there.
The journey ended within a fifteen minutes or so,which was quite fast actually.When we reached there,it was still dark as it's still early,like 5 plus.So,we had torch lights to guide our way.As I'm the only one who's empty-handed,I shone the torch in my hand and led the way for the rest.The road,although bumpy a little,is still considered safe for walking.The road remained "safe" until I saw one
unknown thing jumping before my eyes.I then shone my torch to check out what exactly is that thing and to my horror,it's a
frog.
Yes!It's spelt F.R.O.G!Frog!Eww...
And what's more,it's not green!It's light brown in colour,has some sort of a scally skin just like a reptile and that frog's
humongous eyes are actually staring at me.
How scary is that?Being a
Batrachophobic,(meaning a person who has phobia over amphibians) you probably would have guessed what I'll do.
Ya,I screamed(together with my cousin who is behind me) like a mad woman,on the top of my lungs.My mum came over and chase that horrifying creature away from me and you know what?That stupid frog leaped to my direction.Of course,I screamed again.And this time,I moved myself to the back of the group to prevent any "obstructions" while walking again.
Frogs just freak me out,but I still love
Kermit from Muppets though.
*Chuckles.
Soon after we found my grandpa's tombstone,we started to do the prayer's rituals and burn the incense paper.While I was standing at the side waiting for my relatives,I can faintly heard a
child's laughter coming from the area where my grandpa's tombstone was.I was even more petrified when I realised that there are actually no kids around when I looked around to check where did that laughter came from.
Imagine if you were the one who heard that...It really scares me,really.When everything was done,around 6plus,we headed home after that.