I met up Alden,Dong Mei,Hwee leng and Yu xiang for our orientation yesterday.They reached at 8 plus and we're a little late.Oops.We went to register afterward.I saw the list of names and saw my class.I was posted to 1Po3,same class as Yuxiang.Dong Mei is in the first class,Alden is in 1Po2 and Hwee Leng's in class o4.When we went to the lecture theatre,the seats were mostly taken,The three former were lucky enough to have a seat available for them.Poor Yu xiang and I had to sit on the floor.
Freshmen played some games,led by the student leaders.I got to know this malay girl first,as she sat just next to me and we kept smiling to each other.I thought she was quite friendly and I started to talk to her.
Me:Hello,what school are you from?
She:Punggol Secondary...You know?
Me(thinking that I must have hearing problems):Huh?Where is your school?
She:Punggol Secondary.I live at Punggol.
Me:Wow!That's far!
She:Yah.I changed two bus to get here.The journey is about 1 hour plus.
Me:Then why you didn't choose schools that are closer to your living place?
She:Cause I don't like the courses there.
I got so engrossed about asking her so many questions,that I nearly forgot to ask for her name.Anyway,her name was
Qudsia.I really admire her for doing that.I actually thought I would be the only one who would do such a thing,to be so determined to go and fufil my dreams,regardless of anything.If my father didn't stopped me,I would have choose Temasek Polytechic.But
Ngee Ann is still a good school =)
So,Qudsia is my first friend.I then got to know the others by playing some sort of station games.I got to know Janice and then,Mindy afterwards.Janice is previously from Zhenghua primary and I happened to know that she is actually a friend of Cheryl(I know you are reading this),Monessa,Juliana,Yihui and some others more.You people's primary school friend is my friend now too.Both girls are really nice people.It's really nice to meet them.
I also get to the rest of 1po3's people but are not still very close with them.I think I'm starting to like school a little bit more now.