Woke up in the morning at around ten plus going to eleven,washed up and rang Lay han and Qiu yan on the phone.Due to some problems,Qiu yan didn't go to
Ngee Ann Poly with us.So,I met Lay Han at the bus stop around two with my sister and we took a bus there...
In the end,I bought the most expensive laptop of the brand Lenovo(used to be IBM) which costed me about two thousand plus.I didn't know which laptop functions are better or what.I just listened to what my sister says.(She couldn't be wrong.)I think I'm quite satisfied with the laptop that I owned though.It's shock-proof and doesn't spoil that easily.You can pour liquid on the keyboards and it flows out from the bottom.But please do not try this at home,haha.It comes with bluetooth functions too but I doubt I'll use it that often.Lay Han also bought the same laptop as mine.I think she's also quite undecisive about the different laptops there and part of the reason,I think she's also quite convinced with what Vivian say.Right,Lay Han?You know which laptop is the best.That A*** brand laptop is really lousy;it breaksdown so often.
I'm going to have breakfast in the morning tomorrow.It has been a long time since I last ate out with my whole family.But I wonder what can I eat.Food other than chicken,seafood,food that are not spicy or threatening to my skin.I'll leave these for tomorrow to decide.Going to visit my new-born baby nephew tomorrow.Baby,I'm coming =)