<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24770279?origin\x3dhttp://flowerhanky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
“Quand il me prend dans ses bras,
Il me parle tout bas,
Je vois la vie en rose. ♥”


Mix Goldfish .L



31st January

follow me on Twitter

traintracks

Alden Cihui Fadzli Farrhan Gervina Hwee See Janice Jerelynn Joanne Jocelyn Kevin Melody Mindy Peng Hui Qudsia Sheryl Soon Fang Wen Kiong Xue Ling Yijun Yijun II

Liveearth short films.

credits

1 2 3
Saturday, March 17, 2007

Princess Gloomy writes:
I am feeling a little gloomy these few days.I too,don't know why.Maybe,there's just too much things on my mind or too many things that I'm worried of.Maybe wondering where the gargantuan house lizard is still hiding behind the mirror,worrying too much about how to fill the polytechnic admission forms,undecisive about whether to get a new hair cut or to perm my hair,worrying about my pimply face,wondering why I always fight with my younger brother although it's over a really stupid or small matter.I really don't know why.I don't even feel like having my meals sometimes and eventually,you know what will happen...Gastric.But luckily,it's just a minor case.If not for that,I don't think I would eat for the whole day.Eating doesn't feels like a pleasure to me anymore.I can't eat seafood,fried stuffs,sweet food and chicken.Maybe,it will be better for me to become a lacto-ova-vegetarian,I don't know.The limited choices of food is one of the reason why I don't feel like nimbling on food.Everyday is just like a torture.Washing face three times a day.Applying medicine on your peeling skin is definitely a torture.Hope it get well sooner or later.I still had to go to school.Mentioning about school,it really gives me headache.Clothes,shoes,bag,
stationaries,hair and school necessities.They all needs money.And where can I get so much money from.Are those things I'm worrying about worthy to be worrying of?I don't know.I even did a very stupid thing,which is writing a postcard,pretending that I'm Princess Gloomy and writing it to another imaginary character,Princess Pretty,telling her Princess Gloomy's(which is myself) troubles.I'm feeling really gloomy.Really.


The tears in my eyes clouded my vision;