Just came back like 2 hours ago from Aunt's house.My mouth haven't been stopping since I reached my Granny's house at around 2 plus in the afternoon.Other than the usual festive goodies like Ba-kwa(Barbeque Pork) and peanuts,I've tried something new today,which is Wasabi mochi.It's really nice and I'm not talking about its appearance but its taste as well.It's lime green in colour and filled with wasabi paste inside.The soft and powdery mochi skin breaks once your teeth sinks into it.The wasabi paste centre-filled mochi will surprise you most as the wasabi paste is really choking.It's just like you're eating wasabi from the tube.I became addicted after eating the first one and so,ended up eating four to five of it at the end of the day.Few weeks back just before Chinese New Year,my mum bought me Ba-kwa as I've been craving for it since last year.She bought 600g worth of it and before other people in the house touched it,I've finished it -in 1 week.And one week before new year,my dad brought back 1kg of Ba-kwa back home and I ate it all by myself again -another 1kg gone in a week.
To summarise or simplify:
5 Wasabi mochi+1.6kg Ba-kwa= Bulging tummy,elephant thighs and jumbo arms!
New Year's Eve;17 February Paternal side's Uncle and Aunt together with my cousin,Felicia, came over for the reunion dinner.I ate three rounds of steamboat.Fats are building up in my body again...