I'm feeling just like a cow,jumping over the moon.Yah!I'm EXTREMELY HAPPY!I went to school half an hour earlier just to argue with the people because of the stupid library fines that I 'd to pay.And it's not like one or two bucks,it's a whooping 14 bucks okay.What's more is that I didn't even borrowed or had any overdued books.At last,the problem was solved;I didn't had to pay a single cent.After that,people all went up to the hall and I happened to saw Madam Zarina there.I greeted her and before I could finish my sentence,she grabbed my hand so tightly(my hands still hurts now) and told me weird stuffs like 'you've done me proud' and stuffs like that.I was thinking to myself and wondering why she said such things.After my collected my result slip,then I knew why...I've got an A1 for my Food and Nutrition and she told me that I'm the only one who got an A1.But that's not the main reason why I'm happy.I'm glad too that I've got 16 points for my overall results,which also means that I can escape from ITE.Congrats to those people who have got fabulous results too.And lastly,thanks Qiuyan for the strawberry handphone thingy.I like it very much.
I wonder why do I keep having strawberry stuffs for my birthday this year.Strange!