I'm blogging again...Yays!There's too many impromptu events going on this week.I was initally suppose to work for a week at the microsoft factory but who knows that the job was so
sucky,so I decided to quit.(
Another job for 1 day again) Then at night,my primary school friend sms-ed me and ask whether I could meet her and another friend this coming friday.Of course I didn't agreed her immediately...I need some time to think about it.So I lied
to her that I'm maybe going over to my granny's house this friday and would only be able to confirm with her this wednesday(which is tomorrow) whether I'm going or not .I would have agreed her immediately if not for my
full-of-pimples face.I felt so bad lying to her...but I did not mean it.
Sigh,I'm still wondering whether I should turn up or not.Since I'm not working anymore,means I'm
FREE!So if you people wants to go shopping,just feel free to ask me along.Haha.Anyway,there is a open house at
Temasek Polytechnic and
Ngee Ann Polytechnic on th
17th to the
20th.If you guys wants to go there,ask me along too =)
I'm bored,so I did a quiz
| You Should Wear Pink Pearl Lip Gloss |
Sheer, luscious, and over the top flirty. |
What Color Lip Gloss Should You Wear?