<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24770279?origin\x3dhttp://flowerhanky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
“Quand il me prend dans ses bras,
Il me parle tout bas,
Je vois la vie en rose.


Mix Goldfish .L



31st January

follow me on Twitter

traintracks

Alden Cihui Fadzli Farrhan Gervina Hwee See Janice Jerelynn Joanne Jocelyn Kevin Melody Mindy Peng Hui Qudsia Sheryl Soon Fang Wen Kiong Xue Ling Yijun Yijun II

Liveearth short films.

credits

1 2 3
Monday, January 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Mum!
My sis told my cousin that today is my mummy's birthday.She surprised my mum by buying her a birthday cake to my house.Too bad my mum's heart is made of steel;she didn't cry,lols.After the cake-cutting,I went to bathe and mum got changed and we went to town for some shopping.My little cousin first went to centrepoint to get her school bag repaired.I think the kids now are really fortunate.Her school bag is a SPI bag (heard of that?It's a brand that makes school bags which are supposedly good for the back,preventing humpback and stuffs) and it costs a whooping hundred plus dollars.I think I can use that sum of money to buy many other stuffs.I won't even consider to use that sum of money on a school bag.And she is only in primary one.Recalling the past,I think my primary one's school bag only cost about twenty dollars the most.Afterwards,we shopped around.Mum bought a Dorothy Perkins' blouse.Then we headed to chinatown.The last time I went to chinatown was like a few donkey years ago.So long never go there already.As usual,as chinese new year is around the corner,there is RED everywhere.There were lots of people too.Though I hate the crowd,but I thought the things selling over there were very interesting.The old shophouses there attracted me the most...I took a shot of it.

The shophouses

Ate dinner over there and went back home.Once again,Happy Birthday,mum =)