<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24770279?origin\x3dhttp://flowerhanky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
“Quand il me prend dans ses bras,
Il me parle tout bas,
Je vois la vie en rose.


Mix Goldfish .L



31st January

follow me on Twitter

traintracks

Alden Cihui Fadzli Farrhan Gervina Hwee See Janice Jerelynn Joanne Jocelyn Kevin Melody Mindy Peng Hui Qudsia Sheryl Soon Fang Wen Kiong Xue Ling Yijun Yijun II

Liveearth short films.

credits

1 2 3
Sunday, January 21, 2007

Basically,today is a school visiting day.Lay han and I first visited Temasek Polytechnic at around two plus.Actually we set off as early as 12 O'clock,starting from taking the LRT from Bangkit to Choa Chu Kang MRT,then switched another train at the Jurong East Station and sat all the way to Tampines...No,no,no.I should say we stood all the way.And yes!It's a freaking 22 stops and we stood throughout the journey.If you don't believe,look and count the number of stops yourself.(There's a MRT route map provided)
After alighting at Tampines MRT station,we still have to take a bus for about 10 to 15 minutes till we reach the school(the bus number is 23).Lucky enough,there's some seats available on the bus,which means both of us can finally sit.It was quite disappointing though,which I thought.The school tour was not as fun as I thought it would be.I only get to know about some of the business courses like Marketing and Culinary and Catering management,which I think is a newly established course.I'm quite interested in the Culinary and Catering management course but it requires an aggregate of around 11 to 12 points.(I guess I can forget about it) But of course,my main purpose of going to TP is to ask about the apparel designing and merchandising course.It only needs about 20 to 21 points to get in...Sounds like it's easy to get in the course.Practically,I just went to this two school,school of design and school of business.After which,Lay han and I took the goodie bag and did the boring thing again...TRAVEL.

We alighted at Clementi MRT station and took the free shuttle bus to Ngee Ann Polytechnic.Know what's the first thing that I've got in NP?Got LOST...haha.Lay han and I searched high and low for the conventional centre.We finally found that place after walking about 10 minutes or so.Then met up with Shihui and their MI friend at the conventional centre.Heard some stuffs about the various courses like Nursing and Chinese Studies.We headed to the school of Business afterward and guess who I saw?Peiling and Cheryl and boyfriend!We were like so excited when we saw one another...haha!Cheryl called out my name at a really high pitch(I think she is suitable to be soprano in the choir) and a little loud (I could see some people around us were looking at us..haha).I guessed she's just too excited upon seeing me...Lol.After that we went on separate ways.We later on visited the school of Don't-know-what and school of Humanities.School of Humanities was the last stop.The last bus came shortly at around 6.30pm and we left the school,back to our home sweet home... =)